We’re happy that you found us. In return, we have a happiness plan for you. After all, we’re HappinessWala!
You might dismiss us and say that, “I’ll be happy when I get love and success. That’s my happiness plan and there’s little that you can do for me.” You’re right, of course. Success = Happiness.
But let’s consider this for a moment. If A = B, then B = A too. So how about inverting your equation too. So now, Happiness = Success. In other words,
When I am happy, love and success follows me. (The HappinessWala Equation)
Yes, there’s research that shows happiness makes you more productive, grateful and generous. So if you’re happy then love and success is naturally going to happen to you, right!
If you’re interested in finding out triggers & techniques on how happiness can help discover love and success in your life, welcome to HappinessWala. Read on….
There’s more to happiness than just a simple equation…..
Life is also about failures and struggles. And the path to success goes through such failures and struggles. Life is about being a hero, a “HimmatWala”*. The Himmatwala story is about getting a bad deal in life and fighting villains, before the hero finds love and success.
Actually, it’s about your story and mine. We all have villains to fight, love & success to win in our lives.
The struggles of life are essential ingredients to becoming a hero. Have you ever heard of a story where the hero is born with a silver spoon and always has a good life? A hero deals with negative life events, uses the hurtful event to start a transformation and becomes a hero. (PS: hero is a gender neutral word; My wife is a hero)
Now being a hero is a journey and it’s important to enjoy that journey, right? To celebrate every moment of this journey, we bring you HappinessWala!
What is HappinessWala?
HappinessWala is about being happy in this moment of our life while fighting with demons outside. (and inside). HappinessWala is about being the best possible version of ourselves in every situation of life. Especially in 5 categories: Self development, Health & Wellness, Relationships, Work and Money.
Now happiness is a complex emotion to handle and has different meanings to different people. But our mission at HappinessWala is simple:
To bring a smile on your face, and courage to pursue happiness, even if you are struggling with failure and disappointment.
- To plan to be the hero of our lives; the best possible version of ourselves.
- We believe that happiness can be earned and that there’s a HappinessWala process. We can measure our happiness score to track our situation and progress.
- We have 5 main categories: Self development, Health & Wellness, Relationships, Work and Money.
- We will design a HappinessWala folder album. (Just like Dumbledore’s Memory Pensieve, a happy one)
- We aim to celebrate happiness by creating HappinessWala films that will be based on true stories of heroism and achieving happiness. Yes, it could be your story too!
- We will profile products and services that can possibly bring happiness in your life.
Invitation to join this HappinessWala journey
We invite you to share your happiness plans. You can also write about products and services that has brought happiness in your life. If you can write 400-1000 words on
- what will you do if you are granted a wish to be the happiest person on this planet
- what negative habits have you kicked up
- what good habits have you learnt and how
- what happiness products and services that you recommend.
Let’s take this exciting journey in the pursuit of happiness together.
It is said that in the advertisement industry, 50% of advertising works and the other 50% doesn’t. The interesting thing is that they don’t know which 50% works!
Similarly, we don’t know what will work for you and what won’t. Find it for yourself and please don’t hold us liable for your lack of happiness. No one owes you anything other than you yourself.
Connect with HappinessWala
We’re new and would like to reach out to you. Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter and write to us on happy@happinesswala for ideas, suggestions on how you can be a HappinessWala. Looking forward to your thoughts in the comment section below.
* HimmatWala: हिम्मतवाला , a hindi word is a person of courage and admired for their brave deeds. ( Now that you have reached the end of this post, let me share a secret with you. This is also about SriDevi, my personal infatuation since 1983; ever since I saw HimmatWala)